Friday, August 28, 2015

Calendar Reflection

Everything comes at a cost I suppose. My class schedule is a little scattered and so the times when I eat or go to the rec center differ day to day, but both those things happen everyday. It can be difficult when you want to go to the gym everyday and then also partake in the necessary amount of homework. Luckily the time when I am doing laundry Monday Wednesday Friday I have time to sit down and just crank out a solid hour or two or homework. So that is the time when everything gets done for me.

 
City, Gains Father Forgive Me Screenshot taken 8/28/2015
Reflection:

After reading Morgan and Kelly's calendar posts. I have realized that you have time to do whatever it is you want to do, you do not have to do English Homework, there are definite negative reaction from that choice but it is a choice you can make. So you just have to choose what you want to prioritize or not. Kelly's calendar was so neat and structured and when I was making mine all that was going through my head was "yeah I eat at some point on Tuesday, when though?" and so if I get more structured and organized I should be able to manage my time better

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite problem of devoting too much time to homework and not enough to working out. It's also only the first week of classes, so I'm sure we will all get into better routines as more time passes. Creating habits is essential to being successful with anything. Knowing when to do what makes it easier to stay on top of responsibilities, like laundry.

    ReplyDelete