Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 draft

In the following blog post I reflect on my project three draft.

Isabel Faul did my peer review of my rough draft

Her comments were valuable to me. As she was there when I was describing how I wanted to do my final draft, she knows better than most how it is going to work. Her opinions and thoughts on the pictures and the solution paragraph were very valuable and I will take them into heavy consideration during my revision process.

My process or argumentation needs the most work going forward. I need to include more pictures and also film and edit the videos which will be the the most work, but also a lot of fun.

After the conferences I am feeling really good because professor Bottai said he liked the idea and how I have it planned out. I am looking forward to the final draft, I think I will be proud of it.
Screenshot by Dylan Cotter "meg" 11/15/2015 Public Domain usage

No comments:

Post a Comment