Saturday, December 5, 2015

Revisiting my writing process

In the following blog post I reflect on my calendar and writing process.
Screenshot by Dylan Cotter "meg" 12/5/15 Public Domain Usage

I was a naive little child back then. At the beginning of the year when I didn't know anything about what college was going to be like. My calendar is just making sure that I get all my stuff done. I don't have a strict time slot and set for everything. I get dinner, when the sun goes down. I eat lunch, when I can. I do my homework, before the deadline. Thats my schedule. However my gym regime hasn't changed. My writing process hasn't changed too much, I have a lot more planning in my process but other than that I haven't changed that much, my time management skills have gotten significantly better. This will lead to my continued academic success during my next few years at college and my career. It will make me a better planner and be able to write nice reports. Good things will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment