Friday, September 11, 2015

Draft of QRG

The following link will take you to a first draft of my Quick Reference Guide.

Dear Peer reviewers,

I am aware that it does not have an image in it yet. I am also aware that the answers to the subheadings aren't as long as can be yet but the information to answer to question is there and will be expanded upon. Please let me know if you want me to add anymore subheadings and also if you think that the writing is to formal or informal, if you would like to see more of my personal opinion or keep it as objective as possible.

Draft 1 of QRG

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to your QRG opens in view only mode, so you will probably have to change the sharing settings for peer review.

    ReplyDelete